Establishment of the Czechoslovak Republic on 28 October 1918 was the initialimpetus for the creation of units which guard the residence of the President at thePrague Castle. 31st January 1990 was adopted by the Federal Assembly Law No. 20/1990 on theestablishment of Protection Administration of the President of Czechoslovakia andthe Castle Guard Czechoslovakia with effect from 1 February 1990. The most importantchange was that the Castle Guard was transferred from the subordination of Ministryof Interior again in the Ministry of National Defence, with direct subordination tothe Chief of Military Command Office of the President of the Republic, and that itwas the first law of responsibility. The enactment of the Castle Guard began togradually build up a new organization composed of the Castle Guard headquarters, agroup of education and training, technical group rear group, financial services,health services and six security guards and troops deployed in Prague, Good Waterand Lany. For the first time in history was the Castle Guard Orchestra andmotorcycle unit. Jawa 350 "ice lolly" - used from early 60s to 1964 in the red and white combination.This color combination was intended only for "Castle" machines. Equipment: bluebeacon in front (some reportedly equipped with a siren). In 1964, however, aresignificant because of smoke at a slower pace accompaniments replaced withfour-stroke motorcycles BMW R50 / 2 and BMWR69S. BMW R50 / 2 - used from 1965 to 1985. BMW R69S - the original black paint used from 1964 to mid seventies. Jawa 500 Rotax - used from 1984 to 1990. BMW K75RT - used from 1990 to 2002. BMW R1100RT R1150RT and BMW - has been used since 1999 to the present. Alsoexcellent machines with 90 and 95 horses. Equipment: Two flashing beacons at thefront, one rear slider, sirens and radio Motorola communication options without ahelmet (external microphone and speaker) and R1150RT also have a fire extinguisher.